Upcoming performances and talks!
Had so much fun leading a Jane’s Walk about the Church Street Mural Project on Saturday! For more info about the walks…click here!
- PDA (Performance, Disability, Art) presents Crip Your World: An Intergalactic Queer/POC Sick and Disabled Extravaganza. Part of Mayworks Festival . Friday, May 9, 2014 from 7pm-9pm at the Palmerston Library, Toronto, Ontario
- Nuit Rose, June 21, 2014
- Co-Organizing Blockorama 16: Still We Rise, with Blackness Yes! June 29, 2014, Toronto, Ontario
- (Curating) That’s So Gay: On the Edge at the Gladstone Hotel, June-July 2014
- (Co-Curating) Re:Purpose at the Robert McLaughlin Gallery, August 9, 2014 – September 7, 2014. Closing reception: RMG Fridays, September 5, 2014, 7pm
Recent Public Talks, Projects and Exhibitions
- (Exhibiting) Activist Love Letters, part of We Can’t Compete at the University of Lethbridge Art Gallery January 23, 2014 – March 7, 2014
- Working Towards Disability Justice, York University, March 3, 2014
- Activist Love Letters, University of Lethbridge Art Gallery, March 6, 2014
- Complex Social Change program, University of Lethbridge, March 2014
- Queering Urban Justice! Tuesday 21 January, 2.30-4pm, York University, Faculty of Environmental Studies, HNES 140
- GenderFest Winnipeg, February 2-5, 2014
- The State of Blackness, OCADU, February 21, 2014
ps- Check out this guest blog project I did with OCAD in January about art & disability!